One of the best Montana RV parks
Our RV sites range from small back-ins to large, deluxe pull-throughs.
Our sites feature:
- picnic tables
- water and electric
- 50 amp and 30 amp available
- plenty of full hookups sites
- small back-ins with water and electricity
- open pull-throughs with satellite reception and wireless internet
- quiet, secluded sites tucked back in the trees
- deluxe sites with wooden deck
- dump station
- parking for your towed vehicle
Amenities (included in your camping fee)
- sparkling clean restrooms and showers
- hot breakfast every morning
- high-speed wireless internet access
- high-speed ethernet access
- computers to check your email
- indoor/outdoor swimming pool (April 15 - October 1)
- 24 hour hot tub (adults only)
- Fun for kids!
We have a wide variety of on-site entertainments for kids:
- petting zoo Free
- swimming pool Free
- playground Free
- air hockey Free
- billiards Free
- bikes Free
- paddle boats for little guys Free
- mini putt Free
- and more!
Also available on-site for your convenience
- camp store
- Buffalo Bob’s restaurant and fun center
- lp gas
- space for group gatherings and reunions
- 24 hr laundry
Your family’s best friend is welcome here! Please see our pet policy.
The main rule is to have courtesy for others. More rules...